Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thinking About Her....

A Poem written by me in the rainy season..... :)




When I wake up in the morning
And I lie lazing in my bed
Listening to the sound of rain drops
Falling outside
I think of her
Everytime
And then my mind wonders
Will the rain be falling where she is,
Will she be lying in her bed
Looking ever more beautiful
And will she be thinking of me
And what i might be doing then?


When I am finding my way through a dense jungle
It reminds me of her long dark hair
It comforts me to think
That I am lost in the tides
Of her long and dark hair


When I finally find my way
And reach those mountain peaks
That seem to kiss the sky
Then I throw my sight from the top


And greedily devour the beautiful views
She comes to my mind
And I say to myself
Nature may be beautiful
But she is far more beautiful than Nature....



Creative Commons License
This work by Pranjal A. Wagh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

8 comments:

  1. The best i like about the poem is the way Pranjal kept two subjects side by side and mixed them up in a beautiful way. Dude superb art of apposition, the way I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good combination.. try using a proper rhyming scheme next time, wud give a great poetic effect.. btw are these true feelings or just intense imaginations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shraddha

    leave the rhymes aside
    these are genuine feelings
    straight from the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are true feelings you say? for whom shall i ask??
    Very good attempt at being intense, interesting and intelligent at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pranjal, saalya bhaltaach romantic aahes!...don't worry, tee swapnateel paree tulaa lavkarach bhetel!...all d best n keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete